1. Basic Policy
Japan Road Association collects the information of users of the website (https://www.road.or.jp/ https://www.japan-road-association.jp/, hereinafter referred to as the "this site") to the extent necessary for the smooth operation of the services provided on this site (provision of information on this site, receipt of various types of comments, etc.). Information collected will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Scope of Information Collected
(1) This site collects information such as the internet domain names, IP addresses, and information about access to this site in the form of access logs.
A cookie is a piece of information that is sent from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for this site provider to identify the user's computer. A cookie allows us to collect information such as the number of visits to your computer and the pages you have visited.
You can also disable the cookie by setting your browser to refuse a cookie. Even if you disable the cookie function, there will be no problem with the use of this site.
(3) When using the "Comments and Inquiries" section, you may be asked to register your address, name, age, occupation, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "User Attributes"). The sender's e-mail address will be displayed on the recipient's side.
(4) Under certain circumstances, such as accepting applications for participation in publicity events, conducting surveys, etc., the user may be asked to register his/her user attributes.
3. Purpose of Use
(1) Information collected in 2(1) and 2(2) will be used as reference for the smooth operation of the services provided by this site.
(2) Comments, etc. collected in 2 (3), including user attributes, will be used as reference in planning future projects. For this purpose, the
information may be forwarded to the relevant sections within the Association. In addition, e-mail addresses, telephone, and fax numbers will be used to reply to and confirm inquiries. Such information may be forwarded to related administrative agencies, etc., depending on the content of your comments.
(3) Information collected in 2 (4) will be used only when necessary for the smooth implementation of the relevant PR event.
4. Restrictions on Use and Provision
Except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats, or other unlawful acts, or other special reasons, the Association will not use the collected information for purposes other than those described in 3, or provide it to third parties. However, information on access to this site, user attributes, and other information that has been statistically processed may be made public.
5. Security Measures
The Association will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of collected information and to otherwise appropriately manage the collected information.
6. Scope of Application
Links, Copyright, Disclaimer
If you wish to link to this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the following:
- Your affiliation (organization, company name, etc.)
- Name and e-mail address of the person in charge
- URL of the website you wish to link to
When linking to this site, please indicate that the link is to the "Japan Road Association website.” However, please do not link directly to any files other than html files, display within the frame of this site, use for advertising purposes, or display false information about the Association or any information that could be misunderstood.
Copyrights to the contents of this site basically belong to the Association. However, some works may have authors other than the Association. In principle, copyrights to such works belong to the respective authors.
The contents of this site may not be reprinted or reproduced for private use or quotation, without permission of Japan Road Association, except for acts permitted under the Copyright Law.
When quoting, please be sure to clearly indicate the source of the quotation in an appropriate manner.
No part of this site may be amended entirely or partially without permission from the Association.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, the Association assumes no responsibility for any actions taken by users using the information on this site.
Please understand that the contents of this site may be amended or deleted without prior notice.